Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Evangeline-

Today was the same as the other passed days that I have had. A lot of staying at home. Today was very warm and sunny. We went outside and explored in our backyard. We also had a lot of fun painting a stepping stone, and a mosaic bunny. I did the bunny, and I let Jed do the stepping stone which was mine, but I let him paint it because I knew that he would have a fit if he saw me painting without him. I have had the painting things since last year. Jed had some but he already painted them. We also freshened up our old ones that we painted. I repainted a fairy door that I had painted last year, and Jed repainted his two mosaic animals, a owl and a turtle. Jed swung for a little while, and then mom, Jed, and I went looking for crawdad holes. Mom told me that went she was little, she used to take of the tops of the hole (which is clay that the crawdad brings up when it is burrowing out its home.) and shape bowls out of it. Then, she would let them dry out in the sun. I can't wait to go check on them tomorrow! Next, I came inside and had soup for lunch. And then I watched just add magic while Jed and mom slept. And then something very sad happened! My show ended! I think that my series is done!:( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! So that has pretty much been my day so far. I am defiantly glad that school is out in spring, because if it was in winter, I don't think that I would be able to stay that long at home, not being able to go any where because I wouldn't be able to go outside! As long that I can go out side, I can stand it!     

No comments:

Post a Comment