Saturday, March 28, 2020

Evangeline-

Today was fun because I got to play outside a lot. We also got Long Horn for dinner. I got chicken tenders, sweet potatoes with cinnamon sugar butter, and chocolate milk. I think that It is my new favorite restaurant! Yesterday, I facetimed my cousins, Savannah, and Lily. They told me about their E learning days. They said that their E learning days are on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. So three days of the week. I wish that Marshall had the technology for that! Then I would be able to at least see my teacher! I love to learn! I wish that I could go to school, but sill be safe from the coronavirus! Mom had to video tape my Piano performance that I would have done at solo and ensemble and send it to my piano teacher because even though she just lives down the street, she is older so she is trying to keep her distance. She said that she will rate my a 1 being the highest! Then mom sent it to like my whole family. I made me feel good when mom said that grandpa texted her after he saw the video and said that he had tears I his eyes, and that mom should be proud of me! Next week me and my piano teacher are going to have a piano lesson on facetime. I want things to be normal again!

No comments:

Post a Comment